AltWaters™ InTheZone (2 fl. oz.)...life in sync
A high-frequency formula originally designed for the Olympic level athlete who needs to be fully present, but now deemed important for anyone who wants to attain top performance in any field. A must for anyone who wants to excel, whether a performer, business person, educator, artist, parent or student and no matter what the field of endeavor.
- Assists with being fully present, prepared, focused, alert
- Ramp up top performance
- Heightened anticipatory response/instant awareness
- Effortless synchronization/integration
- Unconscious awareness
- Extraordinary perception for “mindless” activity
- Enhances teaching/learning skills
- Normalizes/rebalances brain function
- Neutralizes chaos and anti-coherency patterns
- Restores “lost information”/memory issues
- Being in the “now”/quantum time
- Balances body/mind/spirit energies
- Improves overall sense of well being
- Improves motivation/judgment
- Improves/repairs Brain’s Auric Shield (for anger, low self esteem, actions out-of-character, anxiety, etc.)
- Clears low-level chaotic electric
Directions: Use 10 half-droppers of InTheZone in a quart of pure water, not distilled or tap. Drink over an 8 hour period for 3 to 7 days.
Maintenance: Use 2 h.d. as needed.
Sensitive? A very small number of people may be hyper-sensitive therefore using this formula allows the release of chaotic electric to quickly. This is not harmful! But can be uncomfortable (headache/feeling of anxiety) Slow the process to 1 half-dropper of formula (or if hyper electro-sensitive 1-3 drops) to 1 quart of water. Or call for personalized directions.
Any of the SinglesLine formulas may be used together in the same quart of pure water and are safe for anyone at any level of health.
*Intuitive readings and information about the AltWaters™ System products are provided for educational purposes only. The Food and Drug Administration has evaluated neither the information nor the products. These products are created based on intuited information and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your health care professional with respect to your health.